Thursday, June 9, 2011

Octopus

I was watching a blind man from the distance walking on the beach of a lagoon approaching the water, which was like a sulfur lake. He did not have his walking stick with him, so he had to feel about with his feet. He took step by step feeling for a drop in the water. After he was confident there wasn't one he trotted forward with confidence, but suddenly he dropped into the lagoon. Thankfully he could swim and surfaced almost immediately and propped himself on the ledge where he dropped in. The moment he surfaced I seemed to enter his body, because I could see through his eyes. As I was on the ledge there was a Lochness monster type creature, that swam inches from me. I stood as still as possible with legs, still under water, squeezed to the edge and my arm locked in place holding myself steady. The creature slowing sank back into the murky water. Moments later people about 10 people gathered and watched from their doorways of the large houses circling the lagoon. A helicopter dropped a net into the water and took out a massive black octopus with cream colored spots & tentacles. The creature looked at me with it's sad small eyes as it was being lifted away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment