Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cheers to Cheesecake Season!!

So to start off the season I made a Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake with cinnamon sugar & white chocolate sauce for my sister Melissa. Pretty damn good way to start off the season!! The consistency was perfect and a great cake to put sour cream in.
It was also the first cake I made in my new apartment with an electric oven. I haven't had good luck in the past with electric ovens; at first it didn't seem like it was going to make, since I had to bake it for an extra 30 minutes, but it turned out damn damn good!!
For the Thanksgiving holiday I tried a mini cheesecake recipe and it worked almost perfectly! Made a batch of pumpkin and a batch of apple pie mini cakes. Electric oven worked pretty great with the minis as well.

Can't wait to try more varieties with the mini cake recipe and bake a crap ton more cakes!!
Cheers to Cheesecake season!

Always taking cake ideas! :-D


til next time
-shan

No comments:

Post a Comment