Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cheesecake shop idea names

One thing I've been thinking about for years would be a name for a Cheesecake shop I hope to open some day. Nothing really hits me.

-Chocolate & Vanilla (combinations you can create & eat)
-Shanna's Cheesecakes (just like mom makes 'em)
-Cheesecakes & Other Things (desert. coffee. smile.)
-Cheesecakes (slices, bite sizes and big hearts)
-Cheesecake's by heart (One size fits all)
-Shan's Cheesecakes (So good you'll ask her to marry you)
-Cheesecake Shop (Stop in and indulge)
-CrEATe (Design your own cheesecake shop)
-CreATE (Cheesecake your way)

Never realized how many stupid ideas I have...guess I won't know what will work until I put them down on paper.


That's what I've got so far. I will be brain storming more ideas & slogans, as well as color schemes and anything else I can think of. I welcome opinions.

:-D

-s

No comments:

Post a Comment