Monday, March 14, 2011

Dirt??

MMMMMMM dirt (drool)

So upon request of my wonderful student worker, Darak, I'm going to make a Dirt Cup no bake cheesecake. It's going to be wonderful!!

Oreo cookie crust
Layer of chocolate pudding filling
Layer of Oreo cookie cheesecake filling
Another layer of chocolate pudding filling
Topped with Oreo cookie crumbles and gummy worms

I happily welcome many many more suggestions. Because of the weather reaching to nice levels of vitamin D I would love nice summer ingredients. For instance, green tea or sweet cucumber & cantaloupe (ooh that's new one & sounds lovely!)

A side note...this blog might turn into the 'other things', summer isn't exactly cheesecake season, so I'll try not to bore you and write some of my crazy ass dreams I have daily. :)

-shan

No comments:

Post a Comment