Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cocoa Banana Oatmeal Cookies


Cocoa Banana Oatmeal Cookies

Last night I wanted to bake or cook or something, I was antsy and needed to use my energy. Jon has enjoyed the benefits along with me :)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Ingredients:
2 large mashed bananas
2 Tbls chunky peanut butter
1 Tbl melted butter

1 cup quick oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp sea salt
2 Tbls brown sugar
1 1/2 Tbls white sugar
1/3 cup 60% cocoa chips (Ghirardelli is my favorite)
1/8 cup white chocolate chips
3 Tbls cocoa powder (Ghirardelli is my favorite)
2 Tbls fruit & nut mix

Mash bananas, add peanut butter and melted butter.
Whisk all dry ingredients then add to wet mixture.

Spoon dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 mins. Transfer to cookie rack after 30-60 seconds after taking out. Let cool and place in refrigerator.

I had some with my plain greek yogurt and strawberries this morning, so tasty and great for protein!

-shan

No comments:

Post a Comment