Thursday, April 14, 2011

1996 & Cakewalk

Last night was an incredible dream.

I was with a friend of mine and this guy who was 87 looked like he was in his 40s. Very handsome man and I felt wrong to thing he was so attractive at such an old age when I'm only 27. So my friend and I hung out with this guy and he was interesting. He acted like he never grew from the age of 21, very destructive personality.
My friend and I left him, but I still insisted on visiting him.
So I decided to hop on a train. Which took me back to 1996. The lady I bought my ticket from asked for my I.D. In 1996 I was 13 years old. So seeing a 27 year old with an I.D. that said I was 13, the lady made me call my parents for permission to ride the train. So I called my parents, who I guess live in California present time in my dream and go a voicemail of a guy who lived there in 1996. I then called my parents home number of where they lived in 1996 in Mora. Got my mom and she said it was okay for me to travel the train.
I rode the train a few times. The last time I rode it was with Jon. I asked him if he had to get permission to ride the train, and they didn't make him call his parents. I woke up.



This is week is National Library Week.
Today is the cCkewalk and I made two small cheesecake to give away.
So, McNallians, join us for a Cakewalk and win free baked stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment