Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Someone's gotta stop me.....

Or donate 100's of blocks of cream cheese and sugar!!!!

Toblerone Banana: Graham cracker crust, plain filling, topped with melted ginger toblerone and diced bananas

Frozen Caramel Latte: Graham cracker crust, layer of caramel with coffee flavored filling, glazed with caramel.

Zucchini: Zucchini bread crust, plain filling, topped with buttery cinnamon streusel

Avocado lime no bake with graham cracker crust

White Chocolate cranberry scone: Scone crust with white chocolate filling topped with cranberry glaze

Hot chocolate pepper: Chocolate graham cracker crust, milk chocolate filling, topped with cayenne pepper glaze & powder.

Okay that's it for now.
I guess I might be a little excited. Which one should I make tonight?????????

-s

2 comments:

  1. I think I might bake the Hot Chocolate Pepper next. That just sounds like it would hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete